Monday 15 February 2010

Excuses

So, it has been ages since I updated this blog. I've been really busy planning an upcoming exhibition in Glasgow, setting up a forthcoming zine to be launched in April, and trying to make work for a group show in Newcastle. It has been especially frustrating because I'm not sure of the direction my work is taking. I've become disillusioned with a lot of the ideas that I'd previously been excited by, and I need to somehow pull myself out of this rut - quickly!

I also realise that losing entire working days to hangovers isn't conducive to good studio practice...

On Friday night I went to an opening at SWG3 and particularly liked the work of Glasgow based artists Clare Stephenson and Carrie Skinner.

             


These aren't the actual works shown in the exhibition, but I've yet to find any photo documentation of the show itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment